If you have any question, feel free to contact us.
Let us know if you need more information, have a comment or question, or if we can be of further help to you. We will be glad to answer all your enquiries on a timely manner. Please call us, send an e-mail, or drop us a message using the form below.
- All travelers whether vaccinated or not are required to bring a negative PCR test from the country of departure that should be done within maximum 72 hours prior to departure.
- All travelers whether vaccinated or not must complete a health declaration and locator form at check-in if arriving by air, obtain health/travel insurance (For Non Jordanians), and visit https://gateway2jordan.gov.jo/form to complete the required travel declaration form and obtain their personal QR code which is mandatory for boarding.
- Passengers are required to present the applicable documents upon arrival. This includes the QR code, and a negative PCR test result from the country of departure.
- Children under 5 years old are not required to apply on the platform.
- In case of a positive result, travelers must commit to adhere to home quarantine for a period of 14 days and do the (PCR - COVID-19) test on the fourteenth day of home quarantine at their own expense.
- Diplomats are not required to bring a negative PCR test result from the country of departure.
- Investors are required to bring a negative PCR test result from the country of departure within 72 hours before departure.